View Profile Shadowstar120

Porygon is Haxorzzz!!!111

RyuXKen responds:

XD!!! Yes indeed!

hahahaha niice

you are right this does give me inspiration!!

nIcO-gR responds:

it does????

loved it!

the only thing i think that wud make it better is a sound when pieces land. or sound when you make a line! lol also telling us that up is to shift the direction. maybe some more colors or something, but it was still great!

Speechless..

ive been playing raiden since i was like 7, and i loved your flsah version of it! it was exact! i beat the whole game and didnt die once. do you know a way to become ranked in raiden? anyway thanx for making this great flash version!

hey man

i really liked ur flash game, it was simple and fun. i would hope that i can make one like that. can u teach me??

liked ur game

this is a great game, and my kind of humor, ive made some flash vids like this, but people blam it jus cause its sick. we need more people like u and me!

sad

it sadens me that stuff like this can survive, but stuff that i worked so hard on for like 10 hours doesnt make it, what is your secret, cause i really wanna know

kingofthecactus responds:

Actually I have no clue, I used to make stuff all the time that got blammed that I thought were good, but once I got 1 in, I haven't got blammed since. P.S.(It took 4 days or 48 hours)

loved it

hey i really liked your game, i tried to make one like it, but it got blammed. can u help me? my email is Shadowstar120@yahoo thanx

fun

your game was fun i made sonic and tails or tried it didnt have some stuff but was still great =)

i won

i beat your game and it was fun good job

29, Male