sootballs spirited away sootballs spirited away

haha

cute little animation. could definitely work in making it longer, using some shading in the art and a higher frame rate.

haha but this is a great start compared to what I first started out with :)

any questions feel free to message me.

fifi91 responds:

THANK YOU I'll make a longer one next time:D

Brett and Jim's HFTC Ep2 Brett and Jim's HFTC Ep2

great job

hey im not sure if you remember me but i commented on episode 1. you guys have gotten so much better since last time. I hope you keep it up and get even better!

Dailytoon #249 Dailytoon #249

i really wanna kno!?

hey can u let me in on the secret to making flash videos worked on for 15 minutes survive please, cause i work on em for like 15 hours and i havent gotten any through yet =( so please how do u do it?

TheStarSyndicate responds:

it just happens when you have 249 flashes of the same series all pass judgement. people catch on and realize that voting zero is pointless when they could get a free protection point out of it.

Purest of Souls Purest of Souls

Liked it alot

hey i really liked your work and i can tell that you tried hard!

nikorasu1 responds:

thank you and glad u liked it.

Old vs New Zelda Old vs New Zelda

liked it alot

Hey i liked this one alot! Your series is great, with old vs new! Keep up the good work ^_^

RyuXKen responds:

Thank you so much, its good to know i have fans!

The Ugly Duck The Ugly Duck

forever!

jeremY! ive been watching ur flashes since i was like 12 now im 17. since the first reading rainbow. uve gotten way better. but ur stuff was always good! you need to keep making flash forever!

Old vs New Old vs New

liked it

i liked ur movie. it brought back some good memories and it was funny! keep up the good work

RyuXKen responds:

thank you!

Brett and Jim's HFTC Ep1 Brett and Jim's HFTC Ep1

good work

hey i gave it good ratings cause i want it to survive. that sucks u gotta take pssa. in NYC we gotta take regents which is a state test, for every subject!

WursWild responds:

Thanks for helping me put this baby through the portal. And damn, those regents sound like a bitch.

Mario's Coins Mario's Coins

i like

very simple yet cool, i need to make vids like this

MK vs. SF 2 MK vs. SF 2

speechless

i thought u couldnt do better than part one but u did it. the ending was the only thing i can comment about. other than that amazing for real. me and my friend have waited for this sequel since part 1 came out. u gotta make part 3 and please soon!! you are the reason i started flash!