View Profile Shadowstar120

30 Movie Reviews

haha

cute little animation. could definitely work in making it longer, using some shading in the art and a higher frame rate.

haha but this is a great start compared to what I first started out with :)

any questions feel free to message me.

fifi91 responds:

THANK YOU I'll make a longer one next time:D

great job

hey im not sure if you remember me but i commented on episode 1. you guys have gotten so much better since last time. I hope you keep it up and get even better!

i really wanna kno!?

hey can u let me in on the secret to making flash videos worked on for 15 minutes survive please, cause i work on em for like 15 hours and i havent gotten any through yet =( so please how do u do it?

TheStarSyndicate responds:

it just happens when you have 249 flashes of the same series all pass judgement. people catch on and realize that voting zero is pointless when they could get a free protection point out of it.

12 Game Reviews

Awesomesauce

Porygon is Haxorzzz!!!111

RyuXKen responds:

XD!!! Yes indeed!

hahahaha niice

you are right this does give me inspiration!!

nIcO-gR responds:

it does????

loved it!

the only thing i think that wud make it better is a sound when pieces land. or sound when you make a line! lol also telling us that up is to shift the direction. maybe some more colors or something, but it was still great!

7 Audio Reviews

FIFEN! It sounds insayne! and I hear homage to your other songs in it!

Rekuiem responds:

Cmon Monami! You already know!!!!

something I could listen to on repeat for a long time! ^_^b

Rekuiem responds:

12/12/12 --- Wooo!

That aside, Thanks really glad you enjoy it!

i like

I really like the atmosphere this song creates. I feel like a sick drum solo could be added for good measure. Since this IS a draft I'm sure you could get to that :)

29, Male